Mazda Canada and Courtenay Mazda are happy to offer exclusive programs designed to provide savings and benefits to new Mazda vehicle buyers and owners. Learn more here about Mazda’s Graduate Program, Renewal Program and Mobility Program!
Mazda Mobility Program
Mazda Canada Inc. is proud to support the mobility needs of drivers and passengers with physical disabilities, with assistance toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
All new and unused passenger cars and trucks.
Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) will provide up to $750.00 (includes GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles.
Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls.
Purchase and installation of equipment that costs less than the maximum $750.00 will be paid at the actual costs. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750.00 will be paid a maximum of $750.00.
- Determine your Province's or Territory's Driver's Licence Requirements regarding the use of mobility equipment.
- Evaluate your needs in conjunction with your medical service provider.
- Choose a qualified mobile equipment installer.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the Mobility Assistance Claim Form and forward it, along with required documentation, to:
Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Mobility Assistance Program
55 Vogell Road
Richmond Hill, ON
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.
Complete the "Mazda Mobility Assistance Claim Form" and submit to Mazda Canada Inc. along with the following documents:
- A legible copy, from an authorized Mazda Canada Inc. dealer, of a signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement for a new, unused Mazda vehicle;
- A legible copy of the vehicle ownership certificate;
- A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provider, and;
- A physician's statement identifying reason(s) for mobility assistance.
- Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible
- Modifications and equipment installation must be completed for the original owner or their immediate family.
- There will be only one re-imbursement request per vehicle.
- All accessories, such as side step tubes.
- Automatic transmissions.
- Any mobility equipment that is not permanently affixed to the vehicle.
- Any other equipment that, in the opinion of Mazda Canada Inc. does not meet the requirements of the Mazda Mobility Assistance Program.
The customer is solely responsible for the selection of both the mobility equipment manufacturer and installer.
Mazda Canada Inc. or its Dealers bears no responsibility for the warranty of the mobility equipment and installation.
In the Province of Quebec, a legislative requirement stipulates that individuals must see a driver rehabilitation specialist for a driver assessment before having a vehicle modified.
Mazda Owner Renewal Program
Owner Renewal Program
This program aims to provide existing Mazda customers who wish to finance or lease a new or demonstrator vehicle with a rate reduction for their continued patronage.
The Mazda Customer Owner Renewal Program is open to existing customers, or family members in their immediate household who have purchased, leased, or financed a 2000 model year or newer Mazda vehicle, either new or pre-owned. If the applicant is a family member of the original purchaser, an applicant's driver's licence must be submitted as proof of common residency.
New Vehicle Eligibility:
Any new or demonstrator Mazda vehicle. See your Mazda dealer for full details.
Owner Renewal Discount:
Qualifying customers will receive up to a 1% rate discount off the published Mazda subvened APR finance and lease program rates on 2012, 2013 and 2014 model year vehicles.
A customer is eligible to receive the rate discount regardless of the previous vehicle's purchase mode (APR finance, Lease, or Cash purchase). Under the Owner Renewal Program, APR finance and lease rates cannot fall below 0%.
Application for Renewal Discount:
Fleet accommodations are ineligible for the owner renewal discount.
Mazda Canada reserves the right to change or discontinue the program at any time.
This renewal discount is on top of any discount that may be offered by dealers to their valued customers.
Mazda Graduate Program
This program is designed for recent University and College Graduates who want to get into a Mazda. They can qualify for a discount, to be applied in addition to any other program.
Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30, 2007 and April 30, 2012 from an accredited Canadian university or college (see list for reference). The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the official transcript.
Cash Award Amounts
- MAZDA2 - $300
- MAZDA3 and Mazda 3 Sport - $400
- MAZDASPEED3 - $500
- MAZDA5 - $400
- MAZDA6 - $500
- CX-5 - $400
- CX-7 - $500
- CX-9 - $1000
- MX-5 - $1000
The cash award may be used as a downpayment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post-Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years
* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post-Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery.
- Condensed 2-year programs are not eligible.
Proof of Eligibility
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar's office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a cash award, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- An applicant's degree cannot be used more than once.
- Vehicles claimed for payment under the Special Fleet Program are NOT eligible.
- Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.